mu-918s

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자슛돌이 조회 11회 작성일 2023-06-07 20:12:35 댓글 0

본문

Supercar / Hypercar Sunday (w/ P1 & 2x 918s)

Manila, Philippines
@vannatchuela6875 : Firt

The Compact Portable Twin Tub Washing Machine! (Good Ideas Model XPB35-918S)

Well I couldn't resist making a video of this little beauty!

This little plastic washing machine can wash, spin and rinse about 4kg of laundry in one go!

It's actually surprisingly good at what it does, the agitator is very effective.

In this vid we do some of my whites and then the big test - a load of rags and cloths that I use in my workshop for cleaning appliances. Look at the state of that water! It got an incredibly good clean before being put away :)

A special guest appearance by OMO laundry detergent which came all the way from Brazil. It smells really nice.

Hope you enjoy :-D
Jennifer Duffy : I used to love doing this type of laundry when I was a teen. Twin tub washing machine and then peg the clothes out in the spring sunshine.
life in a shell : That things mesmerising. Zoned out a few times there. Love the gentle clunk clunk of the filters in the tub
Matthew-James Davies : You’re entire channel is literally my guilty pleasure. It’s 1:30AM and I should be sleeping. But instead I’m watching videos of domestic appliances. One very happy Welshman, thank you! X
Kevin Acosta : Y’all could order one of these in amazon I was like bruh does this exist and this video came up and I am like BRUH no I mean BRUH i didn’t know this exist
Jack Gray : I can't figure out why all these videos show people putting clothes away without a water rinse. You just drained the soap water from those socks and called it a day.

6 Porsche 918s Say 'Hi' to Southern California!

Back in late August, right after Car Week, I was fortunate enough to get a ride in a Porsche 918 Spyder on a 6 car 918 Spyder drive. The route was from Santa Monica down to Newport Beach, and it finished with a brunch at an owner's home. What an experience it was, can't thank my friend C (@gh0st_n_stuff on IG) enough for letting me grab a seat in his epic P-car! Enjoy the video!

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1pUgFCX

LIKE DLMphotos on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wmpXfH

Camera: Sony HDR-PJ650v

Please remember to comment, rate and SUBSCRIBE for more!

Thanks for watching!
Chris E : This is one of those videos you show to your car squad!
nightofshanghai : This is one of my favorite car videos.
Health is wealth : Car heaven right there !
richzilla08 : All of them look beautiful, but I'd have to go with whichever one has the Weissach package equipped. It adds great depth to the overall design IMO, and sadly the one I got to drive earlier this year didn't have it. Just my luck eh?
Michael Klein : How has life been after reaching the high point? lol...this is insanity

#mu-918s

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,321건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.asmtimes.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com