REACTOR

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자제팅 조회 8회 작성일 2022-05-23 17:43:41 댓글 0

본문

FNF Vs. Imposter V3 update - Reactor (4k)

That was really really fun. These are all my first attempts lol. Blue got the drip
https://gamebanana.com/mods/55652
lollo : I love how the background has both Among Drip and Amogus.
MDA17 : I love the transition to the drop at 1:18
Theawsomecheese9 : Fun fact: Boyfriend reactor shade’s script has a specific code that lets him do his animations that is way different than normal Boyfriend’s script, when you replace him with any other boyfriend with their own script, their animations won’t work and they stay in their idle animation and they just fly in the direction of the arrow they hit (no that isn’t the case when you use the debug menu to swap boyfriends)
Mango The Cat : Green Managed To Make Every One Of His Songs A Damn Banger
Chilling_boi1 : 2:24 This part just ROCKS LIKE HELL

IT HAPPENED! Nuclear Thorium Reactor FINALLY Hit The Market!

The challenge facing many countries today is how to get enough energy to satisfy the
growing demand. Fossil fuels and nuclear plants are options but come with a lot of
headaches! However, a new form of energy production, known as Thorium reactors,
promises to save the day! What are Thorium reactors, how do they work, and which
companies are involved in the development? Join us as we take a deep dive into new
thorium reactors that can change everything!
There is no economy without power! This is why the world's leading economies are
constantly scrambling to increase their energy production. When it comes to energy
production, there is often an ugly side effect; pollution! For example, in 2019, almost
two-thirds of global electricity came from fossil fuels, while nuclear energy accounted for
10.4 percent.
Coal, crude oil, and natural gas are all considered fossil fuels because they were
formed from the fossilized, buried remains of plants and animals that lived millions of
years ago.
Jones Matthew : good for China, someone needs to pursue this, the US had one operational decades ago. The MSRE reactor, built at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, operated critical for roughly 15,000 hours from 1965 to 1969.
Norman Reitzel : Anything that would get thorium off of the "We can't get rid of this Stuff!" list would be great for the U.S. We have lots of rare earth resources, but (BIG But) anything that makes rare earths also produces thorium which is why the U.S. (who used to be the largest rare earth supplier) has been reduced to a bit player.
sparkyindahouse : so why is it not used?
Chester : About damn time!
overkill1994 : Might be a good investment opportunity here!

IT HAPPENED! Elon Musk FINALLY Reveals Nuclear Fusion Reactor 2023!

If you are like Elon Musk, planning to kick start human existence on an entirely virgin
planet, one thing you must work out is how to generate energy that will power all the
systems you need! How will Musk provide energy for his Mars colonizers? Transporting
fossil fuel and generating stations all the way to Mars is not practical, but the billionaire
entrepreneur has come up with an innovative solution for a portable but powerful way to
produce energy; nuclear reactors! How does Musk's nuclear reactor work, what is the
capacity, and can humans not going to Mars benefit from it?
Nuclear plants are not the most beloved human invention ever! And that is in no small
SiXiam : Musk has said he would send a full load of Starship with solar panels. I'm sure if Radiant, NASA kilopower or others were working he would send those also. Mars is going to need redundancy and a lot of power.
Cris Tz,pz : gracias , podrian activar los subtitulos gracias
Charlie Hooker : I want one at my house. The Bitcoin of energy
The Future : I pray whoever is reading this even though I don't know you, i wish you the best life has to offer
Doug Fischer : Sounds like a very well thought out device!!

#REACTOR

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,321건 4 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.asmtimes.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com