페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자새터지기 조회 14회 작성일 2022-11-22 18:37:42 댓글 0

본문

누구나 할 수 있는 간단한 플스3컨트롤러 오작동 수리방법./PS3/DUALSHOCK3/듀얼쇼크3/게임패드/오아

게임패드버튼과 아날로그스틱의 오작동으로 사용하지 못 했던
플스3 패드 듀얼쇼크3를 수리해봤습니다.

영상중간에 들리는 소음은 진공청소기 돌리는 소리가 아니라
ps버튼이 눌러지면서 초기형 플스3가 기동되어 팬이 돌아가는 소리입니다.
양해바랍니다.
alflyra : 와~ 정말 이해하기 쉽고 간단하게 해결할수 있도록 도움주신 덕분에 패드 하나 살렸네요^^. 감사합니다.
유튜브에 올라온 어떤 영상들은 패드 기판까지 모두 떼어내서 기판 후면부 필름부분 한쪽 상단에 맞닿는
무슨 스펀지(?) 두께를 보강하는 방식으로 해결하던데.. 저에겐 너무 난이도가 높아서 도저히 겁나서 못하겠더군요..ㅡㅡㅋ
Ibagu : 오..정말 유용한 팁입니다. 안그래도 오랫만에 해보려하니까
듀쇼크 두개 다..화면에서 맘대로 춤을 추더군요 ㅡ_ㅡ
퇴근하면 분해해서 팁대로 해봐야겠네요 감사합니다~*
붉은보틀 Red bottle : 정말 감사드립니다. 오작동이 계속 나서 컨트롤러를 하나 더 살까 했는데.. 이렇게 간단한 문제였군요. 덕분에 제 돈을 지켰습니다 감사합니다!
chang sood im : 문제해결!감사합니다 구독
좋아요 누르고갑니다
Youngcreaterforever : 덕분에 돈 아꼈네요 !! 감사합니다 다른분들도 이 방법 써보세요 !!

듀얼쇼크3를 PC컨트롤러로 재활용!! ScpToolkit!!

이미 오래된 정보입니다만 도움이 되실까 요점정리를 제 빠른 스피치로 해보았습니다. 도움이 되시길 바래요~

ScpToolkit 압축파일 다운로드

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fgF5B_HWpTgHANOkOWJFQnKxk-EHVuB0 (계정막힘)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qarzVlljfr57XycwuxAD1T5V7wYZ2w1q/view?usp=sharing
(되도록 자신의 드라이브에 카피하여 다운로드 해주세요. 그렇지 않으면 막히게 됩니다.)

동영상안에 닌텐도 에뮬레이터 Cemu가 등장합니다. 저는 정품을 추천하고 복돌이나 에뮬을 공식적으로 추천 또는 공유하지 않습니다. 다만 여러가지(?) 이유로 기회가 없는 사람에게 주어지는 해커들의 결과물을 마냥 싫어하지는 않습니다만. 좋은 작품과 좋은 결과에 돈을 주고 사야한다는 제대로된 인식만 있다면 말이죠.

PS3 Fake Controller Bluetooth FIX (ScpToolkit)

IMPORTANT:
If your controller still doesn't work and it: works for a few seconds and disconnects, connects and disconnects all the time, has delay or simply doesn't work at all... I don't know how you can fix it. Possible solutions would be:
1. Uninstalling whole ScpToolkit manualy and installing it again (you MUST manualy remove scptoolkit files since just by uninstalling the program it won't remove all the files, so search for the full uninstallation guide on the browser.)
2. Updating Windows
3. Disabling secure boot in bios if it's enabled - but be aware that some games with anticheat system won't work anymore.

This software was made by one person, and obviously its not reliable for every kind of ps3 controller or bluetooth device you have. Just like this video isn't a fix for all your fake "duel shok 3" joysticks out there. The problems occur and will continue to occur since the developer isn't working on ScpToolkit anymore, LAST UPDATE WAS IN 2016. Some of the fake controllers you have were made after 2016 and are completely unknown to the program, and that's why some of you can't even find a fake controllers name. Best way to find a similar problem you have is to google it. If google doesn't offer you any solution, well, try to fix it yourself, and if you get lucky just like me, you can share with others your solution. Be aware that sometimes it isn't a softwares problem, so try changing your usb cabel, bluetooth adapter, maybe even a whole controller. There are really a lot of different kinds of errors that you can have, so I'm sorry if I can't give you a proper solution.

ScpControl.dll file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_b39wKNvpCAPEcU8OUcDBjBvLrrpZC7E/view?usp=sharing

#PS3컨트롤러

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,698건 10 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.asmtimes.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com