V8510

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자흑두루미 조회 29회 작성일 2022-05-14 06:24:09 댓글 0

본문

The Original V8 510

I bought this 510 and did an engine swap on it in 1972. Initially it was my only car, as well as my daily driver, rally car and autocross car. I sold it in 2000 and later tried to find it hoping to buy it back one day. That day came in 2018 when my cousin Ken, who is an avid automobile collector, found my old 510 for sale. Needless to say, that was a miracle in itself. To be able to get it back and return it close to what it was before I sold it has been quite a journey, but totally worthwhile. Now my wife (who I started dating just before I bought the car in 1972), my life long fellow gearhead Ken, and my kids can reminisce about the past and also build new memories!

Music from Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
http://uppbeat.io/t/tristan-barton/falling-free-now
License code: ZMCNB1NHSMICFIGH

Music from Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
http://uppbeat.io/t/capturez/shimmer
License code: IFZ92RVLM69DSG52
Hoffa : I wonder if this is the same 510 that was on display in a tire/brake shop in the Mountain View, CA area In the late 90’s? If so I was there for some work on my Rabbit GTI and couldn’t help but be awestruck by this genius machine And gave it a long look over! it made me want a 510 although that never materialized. It did have me searching YouTube for V8 510’s just for fun A few years ago. I’ll also admit to driving by that area to see if it was still at the shop on one occasion a handful of years ago only to find the shop gone. Congrats to you for getting your unicorn back!
Brownsworthy : Great story! Got a tear in my eye when you got it back.
Absolutely beautiful interior work and of course the suspension and running gear.
Terrance Tyrell : Nice build!! Tastefully done. Glad you got the opportunity to retrieve it and restore it!
Jan Dyke : Great video, I had several, both here in Canada and when I lived in Australia. I worked for a guy who built and headed up the rally cars for Datsun Canada he could make those engines really strong and fast, yes I still wish I had 1 of mine
Philip Jones : I Love it, I did the same thing with a 1975 280-Z I had painted the day before my Son was born on Feb./16/1995. It got sold by father in law and then My son found it 3 yrs ago and now has it. And she's back on her track. Could use another painting; but she's beautiful. And we still paint for our livings; so we'll get into that ASAP..... THANKS FOR THE STORY. AWESOME.

LS Fest West 2021: LS-Powered, Stack-Injected Datsun 510

Marcus’ Fry’s LS-swapped Datsun 510 is certifiably impossible to miss. If the massive widebody fenders, giant rubber, or in-your-face blue paint, don’t grab your attention, all 12 inches of Hilborn velocity stack poking through the hood certainly will. The car features an LS3 engine, Holley HP ECU, and a thoroughly lightened body that is largely still Datsun. We caught up with Fry on the LS Fest West autocross course where he was thrashing through the cones.
99 miles away : Man I love the 510, wanted one for 15 years
Mastermindyoung14 : You went for the hydro instead of the shifter for a second. Haha
HoonTV : That's awesome!
Armchair Mechanics Network : 510’s are sweet....
Gregory Paules : I found the Hilborn set up for the Chevy big block on the Holley web site, but don't see anything about an LS set up.....any additional info as I've been shopping ITB intakes for an LS3 in my '64 Corvette. Thanks!!

2016 Nissan Murano Countryside, Chicago, La Grange, Westmont, Oak Lawn, IL V8510

2016 Nissan Murano \r
http://www.continentalnissan.com/used-cars-chicago-il\r
Continental Nissan: Servicing Countryside, IL near Chicago, La Grange, Westmont, and Oak Lawn, IL
2016 Nissan Murano S - Stock#: V8510 - VIN#: 5N1AZ2MG3GN135902
http://www.continentalnissan.com

For more information on this vehicle and our full inventory, call us at 7083529200

Continental Nissan
5750 S La Grange Rd
Countryside IL 60525

Front Wheel Drive,Power Steering,ABS,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,Brake Assist,Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential,Aluminum Wheels,Tires - Front All-Season,Tires - Rear All-Season,Temporary Spare Tire,Power Mirror(s),Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors,Rear Defrost,Privacy Glass,Intermittent Wipers,Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers,Power Door Locks,Daytime Running Lights,Automatic Headlights,AM/FM Stereo,CD Player,Satellite Radio,MP3 Player,Bluetooth Connection,Auxiliary Audio Input,Smart Device Integration,Steering Wheel Audio Controls,Bucket Seats,Driver Adjustable Lumbar,Pass-Through Rear Seat,Rear Bench Seat,Adjustable Steering Wheel,Trip Computer,Power Windows,Keyless Entry,Keyless Start,Cruise Control,Climate Control,Multi-Zone A/C,Cloth Seats,Driver Vanity Mirror,Passenger Vanity Mirror,Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror,Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror,Security System,Engine Immobilizer,Traction Control,Stability Control,Front Side Air Bag,Tire Pressure Monitor,Driver Air Bag,Passenger Air Bag,Front Head Air Bag,Rear Head Air Bag,Passenger Air Bag Sensor,Knee Air Bag,Child Safety Locks,Back-Up Camera

#V8510

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,697건 11 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.asmtimes.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com