INOSITOL

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자마황 조회 28회 작성일 2022-05-27 14:28:14 댓글 0

본문

The 5 Benefits of Inositol

Here are the 5 benefits of inositol you should know about.

Timestamps
0:00 Inositol
0:10 What is inositol?
1:20 Inositol benefits

In this video, I want to share with you a little bit about inositol. Inositol is vitamin B8. But, it’s no longer classified as a B vitamin because they found out that your body can make it. But, I believe it’s a very important vitamin.

Your body makes inositol, and it’s most abundant in your brain. It’s actually a sugar alcohol made from glucose. It can help with insulin resistance, blood sugars, and even to curb cravings. In large doses (2000mg twice per day) with a little bit of folate, inositol may help with conditions like ADD, OCD, depression, and problems with binge eating.

The type of inositol you may want to take is called Myo-inositol.

5 benefits of inositol:
1. It can act as a natural anti-depressant, and it may have anti-anxiety effects
2. It’s similar to metformin and may help with PCOS
3. It can help restore the FSH and LH ratios and may help with the menstrual cycle and fertility
4. It can reduce the need for binge eating
5. It can help reduce stress and mood swings

FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse

Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg's products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.

* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.

Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis \u0026 Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.

DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://bit.ly/3l7LCDO

Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg

Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg

ABOUT DR. BERG: https://bit.ly/3nfxvOQ

Disclaimer:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

#keto #ketodiet #weightloss

Thanks for watching! I hope this helps you better understand the unique benefits of inositol.
ChelleDThompson : I watched an older video from Dr. Berg in which he mentions the benefits of myoinositol on PCOS. My cycles were very irregular...I would go 4 months with no period at all. After watching the video, I began taking a supplement with a 40:1 ratio. After about 3 weeks my period started. For the following six months I had regular period. Fast forward, I now have a 16 month old toddler
lady from manila : Just wanna say I'll be grateful to you forevermore for the "new me" made possible by your IF, low-carb, and important nutrients video lessons... I ❤️❤️❤️ Dr. Berg so much.
fidel catsro : excerpts from dr berg
The type of inositol you may want to take is called Myo-inositol.

5 benefits of inositol:
1. It can act as a natural anti-depressant, and it may have anti-anxiety effects
2. It’s similar to metformin and may help with PCOS
3. It can help restore the FSH and LH ratios and may help with the menstrual cycle and fertility
4. It can reduce the need for binge eating
5. It can help reduce stress and mood swings
Food sources of inositol include brewer`s yeast, liver, whole grains, cantaloupe, citrus fruits (except lemon), bananas, wheat germ, nuts, beans, raisins, cabbage, and lecithin.
Connie Reeves : "Other than that, it doesn't do much else". You're the best, Dr Berg!
Hicoteo : I've taken inositol for years first to help with the blues then to boost energy after workouts. Working out did not give me energy. It gassed me for the rest of the day. Inositol helped a lot. My wife used to be real up tight about certain things. It helped her to relax and not take things so seriously.

What Is Inositol? – Dr. Berg

Inositol (vitamin B8) is a supplement that helps to reduce depression, relieve anxiety and panic attacks. It has been shown to have an impact on serotonin and dopamine levels.

0:00: Introduction
0:26: What inositol does for the body
1:21: Inositol's ability to relieve anxiety
2:00: Reasons to choose IP 6
2:35: Thanks for watching!

In this video, we’re going to talk about what inositol is, how it works and why it's so effective!

Inositol also helps to alleviate high insulin levels naturally by acting as an insulin-sensitizing agent by stimulating the production of neurotransmitters and eliminating PCOS syndrome.

High insulin levels are a major risk factor in many chronic diseases, including type 2 diabetes, obesity, and heart disease.

Some other benefits of inositol include:
• Decreases cholesterol
• Helps neuropathy or peripheral neuropathy
• Reduces risk of kidney stones
• Helps with the menstrual cycle

IP6 is a sub-type of inositol and is a phytic acid which is a very powerful antioxidant, which is also a key layer that will help get rid of excess irons in the body.
Some other useful properties of IP 6 are listed below:

• Decrease the risk of fibroids
• Strengthens the immune system
• Decreases the production of abnormal cells

What does Inositol do to your body?
Inositol is beneficial in a variety of ways, such as helping to lower high insulin levels in the body by eliminating PCOS syndrome. The mechanism behind this is that inositol reduces the conversion of the androgen and thus improves insulin resistance.

Inositol also lowers blood sugar levels and cholesterol. It can also help people with panic disorder or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).

Does inositol give you energy?
Inositol is a type of carbohydrate that is found in several different foods, and it plays an important role in energy production. Inositol is a type of B-vitamin that helps give you sustained energy throughout the day.

It also helps improve moods, making it a great choice if you're struggling with fatigue or depression.

Studies showed that inositol pyrophosphates which contain high-energy phosphate bonds can give you an energy boost.

Is inositol good for PCOS?
Research suggests that inositol may help people with depression, anxiety, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and diabetes. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal imbalance that affects about 1 in 10 women.

PCOS can cause infertility, weight gain, and long-term health problems if left untreated. While there is no cure for PCOS, there are treatments that can help manage the symptoms. One such treatment is inositol.

Benefits of Inositol:
• Helps with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
• Acne
• Improves Insulin Resistance by lowering insulin
• Decreases cholesterol
• Helps neuropathy or peripheral neuropathy
• Reducing risk for kidney stones
• Helps with your menstrual cycle
• Help in the production of neurotransmitters

IP6 Benefits:
• Decreases risk for fibroids
• Supports immune system
• Decreases abnormal cells
• Phytic acid – help get rid of excess irons

Some studies suggest that inositol may help improve fertility and insulin resistance in women with PCOS. More research is needed to determine the full benefits of inositol for PCOS patients.

Keto Summit Survey: http://bit.ly/keto-summit-survey

Take Dr. Berg's Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: https://bit.ly/3dPpqf4

Download Keto Essentials
https://m.me/drericberg?ref=w2128577

Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis \u0026 Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.

DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://bit.ly/3dKZXDo

Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg

Send a Message to Dr. Berg and his team: m.me/DrEricBerg

Disclaimer:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Well Cherry : i love you dr berg. please adopt me
Aye Kay : Self diagnosed myself with PCOS and started taking this daily... changed my life! You’re a saint for sharing this Dr. Berg
Bianca Polo : I’m taking a supplement with this and my mood is so beautiful. It’s like a high level antidepressant. I also take red maca root which is great for mood as well
Lorraine M : I can't thank you enough for your videos, Dr. Berg. Your videos, dietary guidelines, and supplements have made a very significant and positive change in my health. I had been trying to get healthier for 10 years and your information did it Thank you and God bless you!
JC : Husband and I Have used inositol for years at night to shut off mental chatter so as to be able to sleep faster. Just have to remember to take choline in morning to balance it out, as they are a "pair" per my understanding. Thanks for all the great videos!

Before Taking Inositol for PCOS...WATCH THIS | Supplements for PCOS | Inositol for Weight Loss

In this video we're going to look at 7 essential things you should know before you using inositol supplements for PCOS (aka polycystic ovarian syndrome).

** NOTE: In the video I incorrectly stated that PCOS patients tend to have a defect in the conversion of D-chiro to myo. But it's actually the other way around: myo to D-chiro. Sincere apologies for the mixup. **

Inositol is one of the most popular supplements for PCOS and could potentially help with ovarian function, reproductive health, regulating blood sugar and much more.

This video covers not only the different types of inositol, but the benefits of myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol, plus tips on on taking them as a supplements powder. In addition, we'll look at some of the best food sources for inositol.

Here's the article that goes along with this video (includes references to research and other data mentioned in the video):
https://livewellzone.com/inositol-for-pcos/

Start resetting your hormones naturally with one of my programs and recipe collections: https://bit.ly/3vLJU3r

0:00 - Intro
0:00:46 - What Inositol Is: Carbohydrate
0:01:19 - Types of Inositol: Myo and D-Chiro
0:02:00 - Inositol's Effect on Insulin, FSH, Thyroid
0:03:02 - Evidence Based Dose for Myo and D-Chiro Inositol for PCOS
0:03:39 - Side Effects of Inositol Supplements
0:04:40 - How Long To Use Inositol Powder for PCOS Symptoms
0:05:09 - Food Sources of Inositol
0:08:59 - Outro

WATCH THESE VIDEOS NEXT:

Marjoram Tea for PCOS:

Black Cohosh for Fertility and PCOS:

Pros and Cons of a High Protein Diet for PCOS:

DISCLAIMER: this video is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any condition. The information in this video is not meant to be a substitute for a medical doctor's advice. None of the statements in this video are FDA-approved.
--------------------------------------------------------

LET'S CONNECT!
Blog: https://livewellzone.com/blog/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/livewellzone/

Outro Music:

Somebody New (instrumental) by RYYZN https://soundcloud.com/ryyzn
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: http://bit.ly/l-somebody-new
Music promoted by Audio Library

Stephanie Mitchell : 4:40 Would you suggest taking myoinositol for 3 weeks on and one week off during our period, or off the week before the period, or just take it daily regardless of our cycle? Per your recommendation I started this supplement nearly 2 months ago because I started having severe heart palpitations during my period and it's helped tremendously. Only a few flutters during my last cycle so I'm hopeful it'll be gone forever soon. I'm forever grateful!
Morayo Vlogs : It would seem unfortunately, that doctors wouldn’t know enough or have the patience to work through what ratios of inositol you need and are more inclined to just write you a Metformin prescription and be done with it.
Hannah Lisa : I have suspected PCOS, only have slightly elevated testosterone levels but I definitely have a lot of symptoms of PCOS. Weight issues, irregular periods, don’t always ovulate, fatigue and oiliness. I’ve been reading a lot on insoltol and this video has been really informative! I’m not trying to get pregnant right now but I’m hoping if I can manage my symptoms before it comes to trying for a baby, it’ll make it easier.
Thank you!
Dusty : This is the first truly helpful video on this topic, since you mentioned the differences between myo and d-chiro inositol, how they work inside the body and that we need it in a 40:1 ratio. THANKS SO MUCH!! I'm using the effective nature brand with 95% myo and 5% d-chiro (+folate).
safi456 : Hey sister, thanks for a clear video. I am overweight and have many of the symptoms of PCOS and Insulin resistance, including swelling, hair on the chin, thin hair on my scalp, cramping during periods, plenty of ab fat, and wt that wont come off no matter what. I know my weight gain is not food related because I do plenty of intermittent fasting, and dont eat too many carbs or sugar. Even when I exercise I dont lose wt. I'm convinced its a hormonal problem, but I have yet to find a doctor with any knowledge or even compassion. My research has led me to inositol, and I'm willing to give this a try. Please can you tell me which type of inositol would benefit me of the two you mentioned? Or should I take both? Is it better in pill form or powder form? Do you add the powder to your drinks?

#INOSITOL

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,701건 2 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.asmtimes.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com