garden300

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자유키 조회 5회 작성일 2022-07-03 22:19:40 댓글 0

본문

garden300

Shark Garden 300 - 2. diel seriálu Prívesné vozíky za štvorkolky, Review quad trailer

2. diel seriálu Prívesné vozíky za ATV, štvorkolky - ukážeme si praktický a šikovný vozík SHARK Garden 300.
Tento vozík si môžeš kúpiť u nás na e-shope tu :
http://atv-shop.sk/shop/SHARK/p2834-SHARK_Garden_300_privesny_vozik_cierny
alebo si ho prídi pozrieť k nám do našej predajne na Zlievarenskej 5 v Trnave
ak chceš viac info, zavolaj si 0911 391 398
www.ATV-SHOP.sk

Part 2 of the ATV Trailers series, ATVs - we will show you the practical and handy SHARK Garden 300 truck.
You can buy this trolley from us on the e-shop here:
http://atv-shop.sk/shop/SHARK/p2834-SHARK_Garden_300_privesny_vozik_cierny
or come and see it in our store at Zlievarenská 5 in Trnava
If you want more info, call 0911 391 398
www.ATV-SHOP.sk

SKABO's garden 300 Spartan hardcore influencer workout

FUNCTIONAL CONDITIONING \u0026 CORE STABILIZATION for all tipes of sports and physical activities.
STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING TRAINER
PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER
Nutrition advisor
Ultramarathon runner, marathon runner, marathon swimmer.
Prof. of physical education Dalibor Danicic
daliborzc@yahoo.com

#training #conditioning #strength

Copyright Notice:

We make these videos with the intention of educating others in a motivational/inspirational form. We do not own the clips and music we use in most cases. Our understanding is that it is in correlation to Fair Right Use, however given that it is open to interpretation, if any owners of the content clips would like us to remove the video, we have no problem with that and will do so as fast as possible. Please email us if you have any concerns at daliborzc@yahoo.com.com

FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER

* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

1)This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
2)This video is also for teaching purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
4)I only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
DevRunner : Great video! As a road marathoner for the past 5 years, I'm always looking for new tips on motivation, getting stronger and preventing dreaded injuries. It seems like yoga and core strength work are a great way to excel! Your post is very inspirational. As a fellow YouTuber, I love sharing my knowledge and experiences to help other runners. I know how much goes into these videos! Keep posting - I just subscribed!
suba ubivae : dubinom kroz visine пoдзemni ko мetro:)

#garden300

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,929건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.asmtimes.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com