로코코아트라인

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자퀘이커 조회 21회 작성일 2021-11-27 13:33:29 댓글 0

본문

Understanding the styles of art: Rococo

Learning how to recognize the styles of art helps students apply their knowledge to new works of art. Once we understand what makes a work of art fit within a style, we can identify and categorize other works that fit that style as well. Learning dates and names of key works may be important, but the broader understanding is enduring.

Each video will present at least 3 facts about each style or "School" of art. More information and resources can be found on the author's blog at www.ArtEdGuru.com
Vvictoriartt : The Rococo period is one of the most beautiful periods in history where people, whether rich or poor, enjoyed seeing and portraying the enjoyment of luxury in art. Luxury being beautiful nature, architecture, interiors, sculptures, clothing, pets, animals and situations. In paintings they portrayed a day to day life without war, stress, religion or politics. This "flare" was very much needed. Designers, artists, architects, musicians and all creators were appreciated, encouraged and employed. In this period nature itself was infused with character! Trees weren't just trees, they were fluffy cloud shaped pillows children can climb and play on. Fashion flourished and dresses were playful and gorgeous. The narratives were positive and inviting. The paintings reminded you to enjoy life and the beauty it holds. What a gem of a period!
Uswa Javed : I have an assignment to draw like rococo art and your video helped me a lot. Thank you for making easy to understand complex art.
Aoi : ilove the art style so much
Derpy Pikachu : Thank you I rlly started to understand the coloring and the beauty of it
Nicco : Thank you this really helped me!!!

History of Rococo Art - Characteristics of Rococo Art

Shows the relationship of the elaborate and ornate art of the Rococo Period to social thinking of this age of enlightenment. Discusses the characteristics of Rococo Art and Architecture. Describes how the gaiety of the era would soon be eclipsed by the age of revolutions. Nice history of Rococo Art video.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0LHEYTEAyndlUqRJYtBZEg
Doug Tarnopol : This was a surprisingly sophisticated take on the subject; very good! Thanks for putting these up.
Raisa Cherry : Rococo art is breathtaking ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Snow Conrad : These are great, thanks for sharing! Are these videos creative commons?? Would I be allowed to use clips in other educational videos on YouTube?
Andreas Körner : is there any further information available about when this was made?
Lora Bliss : Rococo is my favourite style of Art.

Common Characteristics of Rococo Art and Architecture

For links to more specific information about attributed images, visit http://www.aprildill.com/art-video-attributions.
jebaria : Trying to do my AP Art History work on my own has been very difficult! thank you so much for this no nonsense video! saved me!!!!
Corey Campbell : Love these sets of videos! I'm in an Interior design/ Architecture history course from prehistory to american formal and this helps greatly for studying for finals.

I'd love to see a high renaissance video or even a Gothic overview video.

LOVE EM ^_^
Mad Low : Thanks so much for making these videos! Always so helpful for refreshers when studying for exams!
Don M : Lmfao! Love when you mentioned Louis 14 and how when he died the french nobility were happy to have freedom again
Titanium Ulysses : Great video, loved the decorative gold aspect in the arquitecture. Is it easy to paint? The visual elements cover more than just color. Im new to this.

#로코코아트라인

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,584건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.asmtimes.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com